Monday, January 5, 2009

A Little Newsy stuff

Well school begins soon for me this week. I am taking three classes, that's right three as compared to the hefty load of one from last semester. Computer Graphics Application, 2D Design, and Creative Writing. So it should be a rather fun time as long as the lunkheads who write my schedule at work keep me in class on time.


In other news, we are moving!! It's not a far move, but we are heading to Orem behind the BestBuy area. So it puts me right between school and work. It sounds like we'll actually have a few people helping us out so as long as it doesn't snow we should be all right. I've never driven a U-Haul before so I am a little scared about that.


I caught Alastor giggling on video so I thought I would share that with you guys. Meghan was playing with him and getting him to repeat noises she made.


Otherwise life goes on, once we move into our new place and I get the darn Internet hooked up i'll post a tour of the new digs.

2 comments:

Alison Alleman said...

What day are you moving? Zach and I would love to help. We're still in debt from all the people who helped us move!

Mom Alleman said...

This is Aunt Cindy and we enjoy looking at your Blog. What a cute video of Alastor! It looks like he's starting to get a cute personality. Good luck with your move!