Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sandra is almost here!

Well I figure I had better put something new on here before my daughter is born! She will be coming any day now and we are all excited about it! Alastor was feeling a little under the weather for a few weeks and we were beginning to become rather worried about him, but he has since recovered and is now back to his happy, silly self again.


I seem to have forgotten how to put pictures on here without then getting in the way and all that so hopefully things work out! My Mom is down to help out while we wait for Sandra to come. She has been very helpful with keeping Alastor occupied and happy while Meghan is able to relax. Finals are coming up this week, so hopefully we can get those taken care of before our new arrival!




Since moving to Springville things have been getting a lot better. Yes, the drive to work and school is a little longer but it is manageable. Having family close by is a real blessing. Dan and Candace have also been a great help when it comes to taking care of Alastor. He is walking, talking, and causing trouble nonstop! he is just a curious little guy wherever he goes. I really do enjoy watching him play (away from my stuff).






Meghan's brother Chad and my cousin Niels will be coming home from their missions in August. Chad will have a niece and nephew that he has never met! How cool is that. I am really excited to have my cousin home in order to have someone to play with.

No comments: