Saturday, November 1, 2008

Well the second week has come and gone rather quickly. As I sit in front of my computer just minutes away from the time my son was born two Sundays ago I can't help but feel a little sad at how quickly the time goes by and how fast we have gone back to the way things were, plus a baby. My son does something new and cute everyday. He peed on me two days ago, I had to laugh.

It was amazing having Grandma Bunn over for the week to help out and keep us sane when Alastor was being a problem child. She really helped out Meghan when things seemed to be closing in on her. I was so happy to have her around. Now this next week will be my Mom's week. Sure we're confident enough to do this on our own, but we want to see her and she wants to see Alastor!

Halloween was a hit at work and at home. I was able to enjoy the holiday with family and watch some scary movies. Monster House is a big favorite in our home. Dan and Candace dressed up as the main characters in Grease and Alastor had his skeleton onesie on (pictures coming soon).
Alastor has his second checkup this week, which we are looking forward to. I wonder if he will have gained any weight? We hope that his jaundice is just minor and that nothing too serious will be needed to be done. I can't tell if he is yellow, it's too subtle for my colorblindness to pick up, how sad is that?

Anywho, this is kind of a short post, but I have been busy this week with Grandparents and other visitors so I'll try to keep up.




No comments: