Sunday, October 12, 2008

It Begins....

Well, I have never done anything like this, so here goes... It is 11 days until my wifes due date and our son will be coming rather soon, or so I hope. Meghan's doctor thinks the baby will be a little late, like the 30th or something like that. I'd rather he come on time, so I have been taking Meghan out on walks to get that little baby moving lower and lower to bring him out on time.
The Idea of being a Dad is still pretty new to me, but I am excited for it all to start. I can;t help but think about my own parents when they were waiting for me, their first child, to be born. They never had an ultrasound so I was still a surprise waiting to happen. I bet they were excited and a little scared, like I am right now.
Anywho, it feels good to get my thoughs out like this and have a place to look back on them. I've grown rather lax on my journal writing so this is the next best thing!!

No comments: